Club Rules & Regulations
1. The Starter has the right to pair up players to make complete foursomes at all times.
2. All players are expected to wear appropriate golfing attire at all times; and only soft spike shoes are permitted, METAL SPIKE SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
3. All golfers must have their own set of golf clubs. Sharing clubs is not permitted.
4. Golf Carts are to remain on the cart path at all times and children under 15 years of age are not permitted to drive golf carts at any time.
5. Children under 8 years of age are not permitted to be a Non Golfer Golf Cart Rider, unless approved by Management.
6. Golfers who take a break after 9 holes risk losing their position in the field and may only rejoin the field in such position as the Marshal /Starter shall determine.
7. The pace of play for 9 holes should not exceed 2 hours and 15 minutes, or 4 hours and 30 minutes for 18 holes.
8. Any damage to, or loss of rental equipment inclusive of but not necessarily limited to, golf carts and accessories, golf clubs and golf shoes are the responsibility of individual golfers. Players are liable for golf cart, equipment damage or loss and will be required to pay Bali National Golf Resort following your round such amount as determined by Bali
RAIN CHECK POLICY
1.Golf Fees are non-refundable, and if after commencing play golfers elect not to continue their round due to weather conditions no Rain Check will be issued.
2. However, should Bali National Golf Resort Management close the course due to course or weather conditions, the following will apply;
a. Golfers who have completed 1 – 4 holes of an 18 hole round will receive an 18 hole Rain Check Voucher;
b. Golfers who have completed 5 – 12 holes of an 18 hole round will receive a 9 hole Rain Check Voucher.
3. Rain Check Voucher are valid for 90 days, are non-transferable and non-refundable
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY
No Food and Beverages from outside of Bali National Golf Resort are permitted to be consumed on course and in the Clubhouse
1. Bali National Golf Resort has no liability for accidents, however caused, from using the course and facilities of Bali National Golf Resort.
2 .Bali National Golf Resort accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of individual golfer personal equipment or valuables.